Sunday, October 23, 2011

Laid Up


Well Billy has gone and done it now, first he and I were riding the scooter in Dearing Ga and a tornado dropped a large tree on us and busted Billy's head he passed out on me and I was cared for by a Sheriff in his home for 4 days while Billy was in the hospital. Talk about me worrying. We came out it ok and I found him.
Then we got ran off the road in our camper up in Asheville NC and he got hurt pretty bad and was in the hospital 6 days for that and they put me in a kennel. That I did not like at all.
I was so excited when he came and got me that I pissed all over us both. Billy did not mind that at all in fact I think some of the pee was him. I didn't get hurt that much in either accident. But he took me to the vet and I had a complete exam. Including an ass wipe. Doc said I was fine.
 But we are laid up at Billy's son while he recovers. I have many friends here and this is farm country with plenty of rabbits, squirrels, deer, bobcats and bear to chase but he don't like it when I get in the mud puddles. I have had a million baths.
 We were planning to go out west come spring, but to be honest with you I don't he is going to be able to continue roaming around like before because Billy has a bad heart condition now and I am just not able to take care of him in a manner of which he needs.
 But we are happy because we are together, he spends a lot of time on the computer and I lie at his feet and nap ( I love to nap ) I guess after 5 years of traveling it is time for a little rest.
 If you would like to chat with us he is billyecole on google and msn, leocol1940 on yahoo and 157261006 on ICQ give us a shout we would like that.
 One thing I do know, the reason Billy is not dead is because GOD is not done with him yet.
'O' our email address is billyecole@gmail.com and I would love to hear from you but send me a picture of your pet you see, like Billy I am single and we both are looking for that special someone to share like with.
Thank You and
God Bless,
Molly

No comments:

 
Technorati Profile