Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fit and Firm

Portion Size


Recent studies indicate that managing my weight can lead to a longer, healthier life. I will eat 25% more than I need, If Billy will leave it out, which can lead to obesity and illness for me and I know that Billy does not want that.

Billy prepares most of my chow, man can he cook. I love it and I know just what I am eating. Real beef, chicken, pork, lamb, fish and I really love the bones that I get sometime, I can snack all night on one.

But as you know we travel a lot and sometimes we have to eat on the run. That can cause a problem for Bill because he will not feed me commercial dog food. If you don't know why he wont do that just Google commercial dog or cat food or check out this website. http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-industry-exposed/shocking-truth-about-dog-food/

Sometimes he will stop at a vets office to buy my food, I like that because I get to go in and shop too. Using the amount stated on the back of the dog food package is a good guide for measuring the right amount for me to eat. Billy uses a scoop or measuring cup instead of filling my plate full. This controls the quantity and keeps me slim and fit. If I still seem hungry, he takes me to the veterinarian about the proper amount for me to eat. I swear I am afraid to sneeze around him because if I sneeze twice it is off to my Veterinarian or the nearest animal hospital. But sometimes when we are out traveling even if I am not feeling all that good I try to hide it from him, but most of the time he can tell anyway. If I become disinterested in the food he fixes me he takes it away and prepares me something else, boy have I got him fooled. He don't know it but he has me right where I want him. God knows I love him. Oh yes I know there is a God and I am going to heaven when I die. I can prove it just read your bible, now read the KJV. Not those other ones.

Till the atoms melt:

Molly

No comments:

 
Technorati Profile